Wednesday 1 June 2011

THIS is ECLIPSED CLARITY

May this eclipse pls pass soon, so I can return to sanity.

I have never been a fan of full and new moons -  they always mess up and my sleep
usually, at the most inconvenient times

Since yesterday ( pre-eclipse) I have been blessed with a strain
of consuming energy dreams +  a flu on top
I am on dream-non-stop marathon
and dont seem to have a choice
which sucks really

Eclipses suck -  theyre full on madness, intensity and shadow.

The afternoon dream

always a dance floor ( why?)
uninvited,  coincidental unpleasant encounters
me leaving

I come to the place where Im staying,
is not home
I seem to be traveling or something

my room has been broken in
I look for stolen things

( I do hope this has nothing to do with my trips to Berlin or B.A.)

The room seems to be some sort of accommodation
organized from some authority
to which my staying there is related

I enter and speak to a black lady
she looks like a nurse
there is also a black men looking like a police officer in the room,
which looks like a tiny, disorganized office

As I open my mouth to try to say that my room
had been broken in
the nurse tries to strap me in and wants to force  one me
some sort of injection ( proper madness sanatorium )

she is abs. not listening to what I am saying
and just blind on a mission to sedate me or something

I have to fight hard to break off
but I do

I escape, again
to the street this time

the faceless shirt tall man appears again
its the second time in my life
he appears on my dreams

The first time was before I met Michael

He is taller than me
my head reaches well below his chest
I never see his face
can only feel his presence and hear his voice

he always wears a buttoned shirt
a blue jeans one at the first dream
a summer beige/white in this one

who is he?
what does he represent or conveys in my own personal psyche?
feels like a intimate spiritual and emotional strong bond
( a mentor, a angel?, a soulmate ? )

this time he comes to me
while I avoid a situation
takes me out into the street ( its a pleasant summery end of afternoon day )
holds me, cries with me
and says: let me heal you

drop it, one by one
let me heal you
without anything
drop it

in a kinda of embrace (?)
I dont recognize this man physically
but in the dream I feel I know him