Wednesday 1 June 2011

THIS is ASTROLOGY - Lunar ECLIPSES JUNE

2011 has been BIG on eclipses -  the first happening on the 4th of January and widely visible in most parts of the earth.

Between today the 1st and 2nd of June comes the second one - and again its life-changing influence will affect the next 3 years.

Now, eclipses bring essentially endings and closures, like PLUTO its the fumigating lightbolt who strikes to kill so the new can be reborn -  its not a particular pleasant nor peaceful energy to deal with, but its a powerful one ( especially 2011 eclipses) and whether we are ready nor not, welcoming or not CHANGE and UPVEIL will happen - and again TRUTH will come to the top of the class.


For me I know its yet another 2 days of restless dreaming and sleepless nights

What does not kill you makes you stronger

And I welcome everything that I need to my experience, as long as I am alive and well