Sunday 12 December 2010

THIS is NY - Angela made the shot

So, as still officially sick - must stay at home for 4 days the doctor said -  and I lost know 97% of my voice -  its a strange, interesting new experience, not being able to speak.

So, I have now lots of time at home -  which feels strange, as I am almost NEVER home - so one of my goals is to get on track on the photos uploads pilled on my desk -  I notice I shot less these days - maybe there is a strange connection with shooting past and present -  somehow I feel as the end of the year is coming so quickly  I need to put out all of this  and rest in sleep in peace all the wonderful events of 2010.

K, but getting back to this post - thought a bit interesting always to record as well my presence in others eyes/ experiences -  I am always the one shooting and naturally this means I am always the invisible presence - I kinda like it that way -  having a visual appearance itself became somehow -  strange -  I can hardly recognize myself sometimes.

Heres some photos of NY, mainly halloween where J. made sure where I made into the shot.


@ Cave before going to halloween night
spotted a perfect compositional moment -  quick snap -  the foot and the monster head


this is not me but could not resist - is  a brill. snap
J. on the taxi journey, strolling over brooklyn to find some money
? was this a halloween joke ?


Money found =  party night
(!) never go partying on a empty stomach (!)
Do I look over 21 ?
Stop eating cookies Angela (!)


inside Heavy Metal
passed over 21 entrance test (!)



( ^^ ) two white devils ( ^^ )


Mystery man of the night


American white body composition


Joint bug outfit (?)


I stretch
Starting the stretch - for the next morning class
only 3 hours ahead ?


no, I angry


no, I pretty


Best free creative performance entertainment in all world
BROOKLYN tube


Me and Suzuki San photo by J.
I like this photo but it is strange
I look distracted, but in truth I was not
I was paying very much attention to Suzuki's words
- its kinda of a deceiving moment I think - 
( now I think, very cute jeans ^^  looks nice next with gloves )