Monday 29 November 2010

CAVE NY- LAST DAY YUKIO SUZUKI WORKSHOP

Finally, almost at the end of NY film -  did not realize until know how much I shot.
These are for Suzuki's last day workshop - to my great and good surprise Ximena allowed me to document the day ( usually no photos are permitted) - so I was gratefull and kinda of honored - thks ( I think those Zoeys shots worked out )- I was also invited to shot the pre-rehearsal of the upcoming performance ( Ximena + Suzuki) but DAWN - I had to return to London, so for this time I missed the opportunity.

The light was pretty difficult ( I refuse to shot with flash) for a 400 film -  usually the studio had the roof windows open and we had some daylight, but this day they were cover because of the rain -  leaving me with artificial light only -  hence the creamy colour of the photos as a result -  but to be honest I quite like it -  and it felt pretty much like that last day - a cosy, almost familiar space/ environment.

Heres the pics.


First peep


raising walk


opening ground


3 feet


direction -  one hand points



growing into floor


blue hair


laugh 


scream your heart out


scream your heart out -1


scream your heart out -2


2 audiences

  
another view


2 profiles 

  
beautiful girl's hands

 

blurred vision


silent watch


Myu solo


main audience


5 lines


5 lines -  scream your heart out


5 lines -  scream your heart out 1


last minute audience


pls dont bore me


its a CAVE- cat's life


5 lines -  scream your heart out final


stare and notebook


not lost in translation


Size difference works
( this photo taken by Yukio Suzuki -  I like it very much -  thank you)


with glasses pls