Tuesday 19 October 2010

THIS is FILM - new portraits - 100 PEOPLE, 200 ANSWERS

Some latest addictions to my photo project -  100 PEOPLE, 200 ANSWERS

Registering some of the new people who passed by in my life in 2010
These are carefully selected - randomly - people that I undoubtedly notice.
and from them I collect 200 answers:  what is the MOST and LEAST important thing in life (?)

(Full story update on Mindthework - THIS is FILM - 100 PEOPLE, 200 ANSWERS).

Matt ( Atshushi workshop) ( Mildred photo did not came out - would like to shoot her again)

Palle



Astrid ( Jeremys wife)

Jeremy
( this is a cheat - I know Jeremy for 4 years - he cuts my hair every month -  another of the men of my life leaving :)) -  he swaps London for LA
So for Jeremy, a exception in the project: the person who left my life 2010

Peter

Jana