Friday 24 September 2010

GoodKarma - loft lodging, yoga, backpacking NY

:))
second backpacking place to lodge in NY
I cant believe I found this place: yoga/artist lodging, super cheap, super nice + in room rent is included morning roof yoga session
:)))
I cant believe I am waking up in the morning and do the salutes on a warehouse roof, looking over NY
:))))) (!) (!) (!)

Spoke with the owners today, seem like 5 star people
+ I can eat ayurvedic meal from studio chef for 5$

The room is a open place loft with communal space on kictchen
there is also a working room , with projectors, screens and sound for the residents - so cool -  i will be able to work on some impro. videos after the butoh classes

Might not come back (!)

soooo, amazing (!) (!) (!)
cant wait
NY :)))))

yoga elf + smiling Buddha ^^

morning yoga class on roof

my room ^^ small and cute

shared kitchen - nice 

living room

free internet

music + screening work room

shared bathroom