Friday 27 August 2010

THIS IS (not) FILM - LIFE MODELING @St. Martins - Fashion Drawing with Peter T.

The most fun, bold, exciting classes I have worked for.
You have not done it all, if you have not life  modeled for Peter T, fashion drawing class -  believe me.
From military exercise training before class, to cant be too bothered teenage students to gay male beauties commenting on my the perfection of  m y pubic line in spanish -  it all gets VERY exciting at Peters classes.

I dont think I ever had such a clear complimentary description/study of my own body as in these classes, as per Peter:

_ "... Angela has a incredibly well proportioned body for a female fashion structure: a incredibly  elongated torso, a beautiful high nipple line (I think this means small breasts), and a natural graciosity in her posture ( thanks for all those ballet years -  at least someone sees it))  -  he did not mentioned anything about the legs ( yeah lets just forget the short legs)..."

- " ... and know Angela, will give us a beautiful, elegant ballet pose ... beautiful, enjoy and work ..."

And so much fun and sometimes disbelief, to ear what 16 year olds say/think these days. Very exciting, but I dont think I could survive teenage mentality for another set of hours in a row. At some point I feel I would just go mad and start slapping these incredible annoying "cant be bothered - why is everything such a drag - faces " (!)

But there were some really nice kids, from China, Korea and Pakistan. I am afraid there is something incredible wrong with european teenage mentality: sex and money (as some of the top priorities)

A brief story of the classes below.

run, LATE
pre class MANDATORY ballet exercise


Yao's penci case

waiting between poses

Angela into fashion figure drawing
(modeling my Comme de Garcons blazer + Atelier 64 dress)


Cheeky Felipe


Felipe + Antonio -  a spanish challenge for the class


I want to see 4 good sketches
at end of class


Peeeeteeereerrr ...
(how can I get accepted at central st. martins (?) -  for the 3000 zillion time )


go away - class is over (!)
Peter T.