Tuesday 17 August 2010

This IS FILM - Monday Tango Pratica

Mondays are always loooooong days ... leaving home 7.30 for my weekly asthanga follow up (self practice) and returning home after the Tango pratica anything between 12.00 and 1.00 am.

Its really a punch start of the week. But I must say, asthanga has made such a difference , it really energizes me for the all day - better late, them ever - I found my energy balance secret.

Finishing the day with Tango practise is always so nice, especially since the I had the pleasure to be adopted (kinda off) by the lively Germans ( Lukas, Gabriel and Jana) - theyre great (!) def. makes Tango more fun.

Just a couple of shoots of the last pratica -  featuring Miss Jana,  Mr Lukas, Grabriel, Joel (sorry I hope I got the name right).

Lukas and Joel
beautiful tango dance partners (!) (?)
he usually dances with me but this time I got swapped (lol)



Lukas teaching some basics to Joel -  he is an actor and doing a new project
 its own piece translating/fusing Shakespeare and Tango (Tango and Text)
he is a a very creative  Tango dancer
and I really like to dance together
he is fearless and very free in his approach,
so we always try new things
(really exciting) (!) 



and of course, my favorite male tango shoes in London

  Jana and Gabriel
Jana is a flower artist ( we are planning to do a project togheter) 
Gabriel does graphic design - he is really cool -  but he likes to wear tango followers distractive t-shirts (lol)
They are soooo nice :)))
Geill (!) (!) (!)