Tuesday 24 August 2010

LOVE is A FISH/SEAFOOD SOUP



M. knows my favorite food dishes is Yoshi's clear seafood soup - I always make excuses to end up eating at Yoshi - and M. always reminds me how eccentric and expensive is to eat Japanese food almost every night.

So, yesterday - I was so tired after work -  I came home and he surprise me with his own dinner creation: he invented his own seafood soup version - because he knows I love it.

It was actually delicious -  but even more because it had so much love and care in it.
He just wanted to make me happy that evening.

So another precious line to my own personal love phrase book:  " Love is .... a bowl of seafood/ fish soup... " " your love felt like a warm, conforting, delicious meal that feed me that night "

you are always with me
Thank you
xxx