Tuesday 9 February 2010

A peek inside and into 2010






























These cards same out for me ... I found it interesting
I get it ( apologies, will not go further explaining these- its personal knowledge).

I wish tough to speak about the STAR card.
Apparently is my card, is also corresponding to my western zodiac sign: Aquarius
it features 7 background stars, while seven is also a part of me ( numerology)
I feel connected with this image, but still grasping to understand its full meaning.
The last impression on me was active energy, as in using, putting energy to a use. giving, but taking also ( the water belongs to the lake and the woman is taking water from the lake -  think maybe the lake symbolizes the cosmo or something, the universal source of energy).

Anyway, ill keep on looking at it, its a beautiful, complex card!