Sunday 29 May 2011

THIS is a WINNER - best 2011 photos so far

My best 2011 photo so far. I am glad I attended that night, Marks impro. was  one of the funniest things Ive seen for a while -  and I was really surprised on the dynamics and structure of the play and the level of the actors- I felt familiar with the structure and amazingly distant from the level of acting ( in a good way to the actors and in a not so good way to myself).

Anyway, as a consequence of the evening i got a couple of floor over feet swapping tandas with Mark ( as he rightly says -  with me there are no BEGINNERS ; ) and what i consider to be to this point the best photo of me in 2011 -  I wonder what daunting things I was hearing from Veena to produce such drastical face expressions ? who knows - I dont.

Thanks Tom for capturing this - s=p=e=c=i=a=l  moment.

from this