Sunday 13 February 2011

THIS is SUPERNATURAL - GHOST or no GHOST ?

2011 is starting in a unique way
well, I actually freaked out 2 weeks ago
when going trough my berlin photos
and notice in this one, a human ( woman face ) standing behind me

Seriously I had a ice current going on my spine
because I took this shot and KNOW
I was alone in the flat when I took this
it was the place I stayed while in Berlin
I took this photo on the kitchen

it is the window reflection on the kitchen big lamp
when i TOOK it def. did not see what it appears to me
to be a face of a person, woman maybe leaning against the wall

where the face is , in reality was the door to the kitchen cupboard for groceries
so, I am 98% sure its a ghost who appeared in my shot

I try to look carefully to the woman/ human face
(but still it still freaks me out a lot, because I actually was there)
it seems a person leaning against the wall
with a thinking, dreamy expression
like someone who is reading a book or something

maybe its a artist ghost !

here is the photo as captured in film
no retouching, no manipulation