Thursday 28 October 2010

THIS is TRAVEL - feeling good

Just moved from the CAVE to GOOYOGA - this trip just gets better and better - the place is sooo nice, like staying at a communal yoga boutique hotel.

Everyone inside the house is 5**** - really.
As soon as I got there went exploring the space and what a feeling when I reached the roof looking over the river and manhatan - speechless what can I say - I had such a good deep, pure filling of happiness, joy, peace, hope - clearly felt like I just stepped into a new phase of my life - that moment as I watched the tall buildings of Manhattan, feeling the wind on my body, earing the sound of the cars passing by,drinking my tea - it clearly felt the moment was so light, life passing by slowmotion in front of me- no weight, no pain, no doubt - just hope and peace.

A good moment. And after some movement (with all the mistakes on it, the indecision, slowly I am getting better in my body and truly now believe I have a journey to do in dance, with me and my body) - if everyone sees me as a dancer, maybe that is what I am supposed to be.

The end not being the goal - the journey holds all the meaning, and apart from success or not- the most important thing in present is to hold the power ofr my decision - I decide to pursue dance.