Saturday 16 October 2010

THIS is FILM - friday

So after Thursday, became Friday
the morning came
we woke up
we showered, dress up
I lied on the  phone
fighted with the sculptor woman I was supose to pose for that afternoon
little humanity

we went to the food market
I to be a little smoke-over
I took some photos

here - the full story


cheese sandwich -  no thks



fisherboy makes sudden appearance on my photo


3 portraits - 3 rabbits


M. and S. at juice shot bar


waiting (Monmouth -  best coffee in London)


sugar 
 (Monmouth)



woman and man dating @ sitting at Monmouth

life modeling - sculpture class
black wax


tea break - me and the french women



Dog in car with speaker collar - S-Q-U-I-R-R-E-L (!) (!) (!)

musician @ liverpool street + animal performing
middle age men watching me taking a photo


Dinner at Yoshi -  very silently, without a word they all came in
stitted dow, leaving behind a perfectly organized line of shoes