Saturday 2 October 2010

Sayaka + Tomohiro show@ old street -London Fashion Week




I have been trying desperately to cut off on the amount of daily life I shoot
its difficult -  I see beauty often
and I get greedy -  I want to capture it
I RECORD everything
lately, it seems my life has been reduced/ destiled to RECORD things
I am kinda off a walking, recording human being
eyes, sound, memory, smell
I RECORD
everything

but I can only shoot so much
as film is pretty expensive
and money saving is needed for NY

Sayaka + Tomoh. performance/fashion showcase @ London fashion week
I am glad I decided to go last minute

a mix of a fashion show, with visual installation, with butoh and with performance
different, poetic, evocative
and of course beautiful
as always

congrats.
some shots

waiting view

andro skinny jp boys in lycra and head pieces

waiting 1 -  my foot featuring proudly NY new boots

Masumi S. + model performance


sound

brave

le finale

covering