Thursday 4 February 2010

On my Birthday morning - 28 forever!





































Well, I have just turned, 28 .... again .... (I just cant get enough of being 28)
Woke up with Michael roaring a B-day song and convulsing exclamation: its your birthday, its your birthday!! ( Bliss -  is good to be loved, especially in your birthday) ... but all that excitement, as in being the cause of getting me out of bed kinda off slightly annoyed me...

My morning pressie was  a Panda mask (????) ... that was funny, I liked that.
Michael was quick in taking that out of my hands, explaining how to put it on and advising: "its kinda of sexy, does it turn you on?" .... lol

Second pressie, it had snowed.... for the second year on a roll i had snow on my birthday. Was kinda of nice, made it feel kinda off special day.

Straight out of bed, I felt i had to record the way I looked on my ?? day ( yeah, no worries still on double digit-haha)  birthday morning. So here it is: pyjamas, no make up and panda mask.

Them on camera instinct, I went around the flat on a quick hunt for anything interesting: the snow outside framed by the bedroom window, my check shirt reflection...

 I got a shot of the bathroom, just right after taking a shower, and it was full on a steamy mood. I found it really beautiful, the steam moving slowly in the air, like cigarette smoke and the blue tones the all bathroom had that morming ( maybe because it was freezing!!). I found the  blue Jeans, hanging on shower rail particularly perfect on this image.

   The all thing, made me think, how cool to wake up one day and discover a moment of beauty inside of      your own house, amoung your everyday stuff that you dont usually give a second look to. Beauty it is indeed in the eye of the holder.