Thursday 15 October 2009

The behaviour of fogg


I love the mood of fogg, especially in forests. This was a very special day at a very special place.
The fog gave a feeling of magic, it was dense and I could feel it in my body, in my mind and in my soul. I could breath the Fogg, and with that a feeling I was feeding on some kind of especial, magic energy.
The Fog was all around, nothing could escape it. It surrounded, penetrated everything, it had no obstacles - in its pure, subtle and delicated form it revealed all its power - in a passive, slow, subtle way it crossed body and soul of everything existing in that forest -  with no effort, no resistance.


In that day, it haded to its evergrowing memory also the flavour of me, the memory of my soul and toughts.
The fogg is ever changing, it became something diferent after it crossed my soul that day, it became a part of me, and that it will carry me in way forever to so may other living things.